Welcome friends!

This is a forum to share tips, advice and ideas about nutrition, fitness and well-being. I also invite you to join me in my yoga practice at 24 Hour Fitness. It is an 1 hour vinyasa yoga class, also called "flow" yoga. The poses move fluidly, the breath linking each pose to the next. This practice will create strength, flexibilty, endurance and balance leading to a sense of wellness and mental awareness. I hope to see you there! The class schedule will be updated on the blog as it changes.

Labels

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Easy Tofu Dish

As I have been inspired to eat less meat lately (following a traumatic episode of Anthony Bourdain No Reservations!) tofu has again become a regular in my fridge. Here's a tasty and easy way to prepare it that I came up with the other night:

1. Start with a block of firm (or extra firm) tofu and pre-heat your oven to about 375
2.  Slice the tofu, drizzle with olive oil, cover with pepper and arrange on a baking sheet
3. Bake the tofu for at least 30 minutes, flipping the slices about half way through
4. Next, top the tofu slices with tomato sauce and some grated cheese, then pop it back in the oven for about another 15 minutes
5. Enjoy with some vegetables and a glass of wine!
I was inspired by my post the other day to make tofu last night



I added some spinach and basil for good measure!

romantic dinner for one! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment