Welcome friends!

This is a forum to share tips, advice and ideas about nutrition, fitness and well-being. I also invite you to join me in my yoga practice at 24 Hour Fitness. It is an 1 hour vinyasa yoga class, also called "flow" yoga. The poses move fluidly, the breath linking each pose to the next. This practice will create strength, flexibilty, endurance and balance leading to a sense of wellness and mental awareness. I hope to see you there! The class schedule will be updated on the blog as it changes.

Labels

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Music

We flowed while listening to some great tunes tonight. Here is the play list from tonight's class:
1. My Only Swerving - El Ten Eleven
2. Such Great Heights - The Section Quartet
3. All I need - Radiohead
4. The Funeral - Band of Horses
5. Just Breathe - Pearl Jam
6. In the Waiting Line - Zero 7
7. Green Arrow - Yo La Tengo
8. Skinny Love - Bon Iver
9. Freedon Hangs Like Heaven - Iron & Wine
10. Across the Universe - Fiona Apple
11. Your Hand in Mine - Explosions in the Sky
12. Carry you - Dispatch

Down load and enjoy during your home practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment